The NEXT HOT Stock Market Sector (How I Do the Analysis
Stockscores Foundation for the week ending April 6, 2022
In this week's issue:
In This Week’s Issue:
- Upcoming FREE Webinars
- Stockscores Market Minutes Video – The NEXT HOT Stock Market Sector (How I Do the Analysis)
- Stockscores Trader Training – Day Trading the Three E’s (Entry, Exit, Economics)
- Stockscores Strategy – Stocks in Play
Upcoming FREE Webinars
Join me for these free webinars in April, register here.
- Avoid Stock Market Crashes and Find Hot Stocks - Saturday April 23 10:15 AM PT
- How to Invest in the Stock Market Profitably - Tuesday April 26 6:00 PM PT
- The Things You Must Do to Be a Successful Day Trader - Thursday April 28 6:00 PM PT
- How Stockscores Trader Training Can Help You Make Stock Market Profits - Saturday April 30 9:00 AM PT
Stockscores Market Minutes – The NEXT HOT Stock Market Sector (How I Do the Analysis
Buying stocks in a strong sector of the stock market will improve profitability. Here are the two free tools that I use to do this analysis. Plus, my weekly analysis of the stock, commodity, currency, crypto, and interest rate markets to determine where markets are likely to go.
Click here to watch this week’s video
To get instant updates when I upload a new video, subscribe to the Stockscores YouTube Channel
Commentary of the Week – Day Trading the Three E’s (Entry, Exit, Economics)
A look at a few day trades in the context of the entry signal, exit point and the economics of each trade
Click here to watch this video
Back To Top
The volatile markets make it necessary to focus on stocks that are in play. We call these Alpha stocks because they can move independent of the overall market. To find them, I do a simple Market Scan that seeks stocks that are up at least 3%, have Abnormal Volume and are on pace to trade at least 10,000 times. Here are a few stocks to monitor for entry signals off of the 13 minute chart in the next few days.
Very abnormal volume today, breaking its downward trend line. Wait for a pattern to build over the next few days and then watch for a break from that pattern.
Back To Top
The market is speculating on legalization of cannabis in the US, the sector is moving up in anticipation of news. A binary event that could bring a gap up or down, depending on the decision.
Back To Top